Become A Vendor
Prison City Derby Dames (PCDD) is a Flat track roller derby league hosting a specific number of home games each
year. Home games are located at:
Each event includes a “Vendor Village” in which we invite local vendors to advertise and sell their products to our patrons.
Vendors are required to be on the premises no later than 30 minutes before doors open to the public. Additional information regarding entrance times will be provided closer to event date.
Admission to PCDD “Vendor Village” during any single home game includes:
- 10 x10 foot booth - $35.00 to $50.00 (depending on event) which allows for up to 2 people and includes chairs (additional people are required to pay $10 admission fee)
- Additional 10x10 foot area - $10.00 each
- If tables are required there is an additional $10.00 fee/table and advance notice is required.
- Business Card ad space in Bout Program – additional $25
- Vendor may bring own tables and are not required to rent from PCDD. Pop ups are allowed.
A Completed vendor contract must be submitted within and no later than 7 days of the event date (unless prior arrangements have been made).
PCDD provides a free listing in our game program and repeated shout outs by the game announcer as a sponsor of PCDD. (This is NOT a business card size ad, only a listing of your company name under out VENDORS / SPONSORS / FRIENDS OF PCDD section of the Program)
Take advantage of this excellent opportunity to introduce and promote your product to our show our spectators! PCDD has an average spectator turn out of over 400
If You Would Like To Vend at our home bouts or you have any questions regarding vending at our home bouts please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.